|Dr. Steve Ogne makes the following observations about coaching young leaders effectively:|
1. Values are more important than vision.
2. Authenticity is more important than quality.
3. Ministry is personal and not programmatic or institutional.
4. Success is measured by the experience, not the result.
5. Accountability is found in a community of leaders.
6. Bible story is more powerful than management theory.
7. Young and postmodern leaders need holistic support.
Here is a quick definition of the word “missional”: “being a missionary everywhere you are.” It’s being Jesus to everyone, everywhere!
Today’s Missional Challenge: Consider how these seven observations relate to your context.