Technology can seem overwhelming! So much to do. So much to keep track of. Therefore it is important to write down simple and actionable goals concerning technology and your church. Here are just some examples:
- Update the church Facebook and Twitter accounts on a daily basis.
- Have either pastor or church leader submit a blog and post at least once a week.
- Update the church website daily or weekly.
- Send regular email newsletters to congregation (include video if you can) – at least once a week.
- Make sure you have a giving portal and clear instructions on your website.
- Make sure to follow up with visitors as quickly as possible through an email.
- Add fresh images and video to your church website homepage once a month.
- Interview a new believer or volunteer on video and share their testimony during service.
- Use email, video, and all other communication tools to encourage your members to get involved in a small group.
- Use your church software to post possible volunteer openings.
Source: MINISTRY BEST PRACTICES